Click to expand

Marketing of growth promoters

Introducing to the market of growth promoters requires a permit from the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development. These permits are issued by administrative decision for an indefinite period.

However, in order to obtain such a permit, a number of different opinions must be obtained.

Our team will assist you with that. We offer you a comprehensive “fertiliser procedure” service which includes:

  • coordinating the required product testing,
  • obtaining approval of the installation (in the case of ABPs processing),
  • obtaining the required opinions from authorised bodies,
  • development of a marketing permit application,
  • obtaining the marketing permit.
Interested in this service?
Contact us