Paweł Karwat conducting business activity as “BIO-INDUSTRY Paweł Karwat” with its registered office in Chojniczki (ul. Świerkowa 21/17, 89-606 Chojniczki), which was entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Entrepreneurship and Technology (https://aplikacja.ceidg.gov.pl/ceidg/ceidg.public.ui/search.aspx) and which was given NIP 8431504761 and REGON 360231002.
(hereinafter referred to as “CONTROLLER”)
If you use the forms available on the WEBSITE or send correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org or another from the domain gregormedia.com.pl, your personal data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws of 2016 No 119, p. ed.)
The ADMINISTRATOR of your personal data is: BIO-INDUSTRY
- Contact with the ADMINISTRATOR: In all matters related to your personal data you can contact via, e-mail: email@example.com phone: 660-000-427 , in writing: BIO Industry,
ul. Świerkowa 21/17, 89-606 Chojniczki.
- Basis and Purpose for processing your personal data: Your data is processed in order to submit an offer or perform a contract. Legal basis: Act of 23 April 1964 on the Civil Code (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1025 as amended), Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 683, as amended). Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
- Who has access to your personal data: entities providing accounting services to the company, entities providing legal services to the company, authorized employees and contractors, entities transporting the product and providing payment services. We do not transfer your data outside Poland/EU/European Economic Area.
- How long we store your personal data: We store your personal data for a period of 6 years in order to investigate your claims or provide you with after-sales service.
- Your rights, i.e. you have: the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof, the right to rectify (correct) your data, the right to request deletion of data, the right to request restriction of data processing, the right to object due to a special situation, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the right to data portability.
- How to exercise your rights: to exercise your rights, send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org, call: 660-000-427
- Information on the requirement/voluntary provision of data:
- providing data by you is voluntary
- providing your data is a condition for concluding the agreement
- Information about failure to provide data:
- we may refuse to submit an offer
- we can refuse to conclude an agreement
The ADMINISTRATOR ensures that it protects your data in accordance with applicable law and security standards.
- Cookies are text information sent to you by a web server. Cookies are saved and stored on your computers, tablets, smartphones or similar devices.
- Cookies contain information about the website from which they originate, a unique number and their storage time.
- Cookies serve us to:
- optimization of the use of the WEBSITE,
- adjusting the content of the pages to your preferences,
for statistics (they are anonymous).
- As part of the SERVICE, we may use the following types of cookies:
- cookies “necessary” to use the website (e.g. authentication files),
- “security” cookies (e.g. responsible for fraud detection),
- cookies “from information” (e.g.: collecting information about how to use the WEBSITE,
- “remember” cookies (e.g. responsible for remembering and your settings in terms of language, regions, font size, etc.).