Technical due diligence audits for biogas and biomethane plants
If you are interested in acquiring a biogas/biomethane plant design or an operational biogas plant, we will develop a technical and environmental DUE DILIGENCE AUDIT for you.
A technical due diligence audit (TDD) is an expert study that most often includes an analysis of the following areas:
- Evaluation of the completeness, validity and provisions contained in the administrative decisions issued for the client company which have a negative impact on the investment process and the operation of the biogas or biomethane plant.
- Detailed assessment of the technological and technical as well as organisational solutions applied in the biogas or biomethane plant.
- A field visit to the project site or the operational biogas plant.
- Analysis of substrate availability for biogas production and competition in the local market.
- Planned or implemented digestate management.
- Analysis of project documentation for their completeness and quality.
- The business assumption related to the sale or distribution of the manufactured products.
- Compliance of the installation with applicable environmental standards, in particular with regard to waste management.
- Analysis of documents obtained from the ERO regarding FIT/ FIP/Auction.
- Analysis of contracts with substrate suppliers, biogas technology suppliers and the general contractor.
- An indication of the identified risks in the areas studied, the so-called “red flags”, with an indication of their impact on the project or the operational activity of the biogas plant.