We offer a comprehensive service of accredited testing of compost for physicochemical and microbiological features for the following purposes:
- verification of whether the compost meets the requirements set out in the Regulation of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development on the implementation of certain provisions of the Act on Fertilisers and Fertilisation.
It is necessary to acquire permission from the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to market compost as a soil improver.
- veterinary survey to determine whether the compost meets the microbiological standards set out in Annex V to Commission Regulation (EU) No 142/2011 of 25 February 2011 where animal by-products are also used in its production.
We also advise on:
- preparing samples for shipment for specific tests,
- organising sampling by the District Chemical and Agricultural Station,
- interpretation of the results obtained.