Development and land-use conditions, or WZZT
These are necessary conditions for commencing an investment related to the construction/extension of a biogas plant and the accompanying infrastructure. Without a WZZT decision, a construction permit for building/implementation of an investment will not be obtained, unless a Local Zoning Plan (MPZP), is in force in the area intended for the investment.
The following changes to the site or property require the development and land-use conditions:
– construction, extension, or superstructure of a building,
– conducting construction works that require a building permit,
– conversion of the use of the facility.
Within the scope of our services, we offer assistance in obtaining a zoning decision from the locally competent Mayor or President.
We will draw up for you:
– an application meeting the requirements set out in the Act of 27 March 2003 on planning and spatial development
– A Site Development Plan, or PZT, “tailor-made” to your individual needs.
As part of the service, we offer a comprehensive approach utilising the extensive knowledge of our team, taking into account both biotechnological and operational needs regarding future environmental impacts and the need for permits and approvals under environmental legislation.