Under the current Waste Act, waste collection requires a prior permit. These permits are issued, by administrative decision, by the relevant authority, for a maximum of 10 years.
However, several different requirements must be met in order to obtain such a permit.
Our team will help you obtain the approvals applied.
As part of the service:
- Firstly, we will help you determine whether such a requirement applies to your business,
- we will draw up on your behalf an application that meets the statutory requirements,
- we will help you compile all the formal attachments required to obtain a permit, e.g., certificates from the National Criminal Register,
- we will carry out laboratory tests (if required),
- we will prepare guidelines for waste storage sites so that they meet the requirements of the law and the implementing regulations,
- we can represent you before local authorities in administrative proceedings,
- we will assist in the preparation of an appeal against a decision refusing to grant the permit if the refusal was unlawful,
- we can act as an intermediary and advise on the drafting of the Fire Operative,
- we offer to participate in the inspection activities of the Provincial Inspectorate of Environmental Protection before issuing the permission.
The administrative financial penalty for not having the required permission for waste collection is no less than PLN 1000 and cannot exceed PLN 1,000,000. [Art.194 of the Waste Act of 14th December 2012].