MiaMethan® Complex is a blend of micronutrients individually tailored to the biogas plant. The formulation is available in powdered form. Simple and safe use of the powdered product is ensured by packaging in biodegradable bags. A prior analysis of the fermenter contents enables a plant-specific micronutrient mix to be created. Regular monitoring ensures that the plant is optimally supplied with the necessary trace elements.
MiaMethan® Complex should be used for:
- deficiency of one or more micronutrients, resulting in destabilisation of methane fermentation,
- the main symptoms of destabilisation are a decrease in biogas yield, a deterioration in the quality of the biogas produced (decrease in CH4 concentration), an increase in the concentration of volatile fatty acids and a change in the LKT profile,
- starting the process, where the addition of micronutrients can significantly improve the condition of the bacteria, thus providing a greater buffer against fermentation overload due to overproduction of LKT and a rapid drop in pH,
- dosing substrates with high dry masses or containing complex organic substances, such as fats, which rapidly and dangerously overload bioreactors,
- the use of low-volume fermenters with short retention times. In these situations, the need for micronutrients is greater because the bacteria and enzymes have less time to break down the substrates,
- micronutrient mix individually tailored to the biogas plant,
- stabilisation of the fermentation process,
- improvement of the degree of substrate digestion,
- protection of the process against destabilisation,
- higher biogas quality.